Looking for my Latest Posts?
- 18 Best Things To Do In Santorini, Geece
- 23 Traditional Greek Foods To Try in Greece
- 18 Best Things To Do In Rome (with Insider Tips)
- How to Visit Krakow on A Budget – Eat, Sleep & Sightsee Cheap
- The Best Greek Islands To Visit – Popular & Hidden Gems
- Fibromyalgia – Life, Travel & Recovery from a Chronic Illness
About Indiana Jo
Hello there, travel friend! I’m Jo. Former Lawyer. Coffee drinker. Yoga lover. Mosquito killer. Eternal wandered. In 2010 I quit law, bought a round-the-world ticket and kind of forgot to come back. Nomadic for 6 years, I’m now back in England but still travelling as far and as frequently as possible. On Indiana Jo you’ll find everything from solo female travel to city guides, country itineraries, packing lists and travel hacks. All with a bit of British humour thrown in. Find out more about me.
Visit Prosecco Italy
Just one hours from Venice…I’ve visited Italy’s Prosecco region so many times, I decided to create a website dedicated to Prosecco. You can find more Italy food, drink and travel guides as well as Prosecco tours over on Visit Prosecco Italy.