This cookies policy applies between you, the User of this Website and Jo Fitzsimons, the owner and provider of this Website. This cookies policy applies to your use of the Website. Please read this cookies policy carefully.
Definitions and interpretation
1. In this cookies policy, the following definitions are used:
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Jo Fitzsimons, or us||Jo Fitzsimons of c/o 99 Stanley Road, Bootle, L20 7DA;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Jo Fitzsimons and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Jo Fitzsimons and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.indianajo.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
2. In this cookies policy, unless the context requires a different interpretation:
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this cookies policy;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
f. the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this cookies policy.
Scope of this cookies policy
3. This cookies policy applies only to the actions of Jo Fitzsimons and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
5. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
6. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Jo Fitzsimons to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
7. This Website may place the following Cookies:
a. Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
b. Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
c. Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
d. Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
8. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
9. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
10. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Changes to this cookies policy
36. Jo Fitzsimons reserves the right to change this cookies policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the cookies policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
37. You may contact Jo Fitzsimons by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
05 May 2017
Attribution: These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer.