1. How to Kickstart Fitness Without Sacrificing Happiness | Indiana Jo
    How to Kickstart Fitness Without Sacrificing Happiness | Indiana Jo at |

[…] quirky massage experiences I’ve had on my travels around the world (winner for most weird: that time I had a massage from an inmate in a women’s prison. For the record, I was a guest, not a fellow […]

2. Naomi
    Naomi at | | Reply

Hi Jo, I am completely jealous of you. I have always wanted to go to Salar De Uyuni. That place is amazingly beautiful. You are so lucky ! Oh , is it hard to get there ? I am just wondering.
    Thank you anyway for sharing this post ! I really enjoyed readig it !

3. 10 Travel Experiences You Should Have at Least Once in Your Lifetime | Indiana Jo
    10 Travel Experiences You Should Have at Least Once in Your Lifetime | Indiana Jo at |

[…] Want more? Check out my article: The 10 Weirdest Places I’ve Been. […]

4. Brigid
    Brigid at | | Reply

Loved reading these! How crazy is Salar de Uyuni…never ending salt flats one minute…red lagoons and flamingos the next! We took about 1000 ‘perspective’ photos on the flats…it was harder than I thought lol! Definitely want to get to Evita “Eurovision” Bar one day, looks so much fun!

5. Meredith Youngson
    Meredith Youngson at | | Reply

Already dying at these posts haha can’t wait to read the rest on an actual computer- Mere 🙂

6. Steph | A Nerd at Large
    Steph | A Nerd at Large at | | Reply

Ha! That Eurovision bar sound epic. I would totally go there. What has me laughing out loud though is imagining your response to the male masseuse’s (masseur?) offer. After seeing you handle the inappropriate advances of that blottoed creepazoid journo at WTM, I can only imagine what you said to this guy. I’ve heard good things about the massages at the women’s prison, for sure.

7. Tim
    Tim at | | Reply

That is always a difficult question to answer. The one about naming the best place I’ve been. For so many the parameters to define this are so different. Looks like you have put together a good answer in this post though. Mine is below if you are interested. Btw, I have never been to the Clink Hostel but what a great idea!

8. Katrina
    Katrina at | | Reply

Love this list! And I particularly liked your caption blaming the fuzzy picture on too many celebratory cocktails. 🙂

9. Adelina | PackMeTo
    Adelina | PackMeTo at | | Reply

I haven’t been to the dead sea yet, but it never occurred to me the awkwardness of trying to get out of the waters. Haha I can already imagine my flailing around to get out.

10. rosa
    rosa at | | Reply

haha, a quick thanks for the starfish pic for those of us reading at work !