1. White Women As an Asian Man
    White Women As an Asian Man at | | Reply

Hello blogger, good morning. Gorgeous blog post. You have gained a new reader. Pleasee keep it up and I look forward to more of your incredible articles. Regard

2. Jacquelyn Keane
    Jacquelyn Keane at | | Reply

Hi Jo,
    I am writing from Oregon. I want to replace a few articles of women’s cotton silk clothing that were made by a family shop in Viet Nam, which I believe has gone out of business. The items are similar to those in the above photo UNDERSTAND SILK. I would appreciate the name of that shop or the shop you used to have your clothes made.
    The items were originally made for Australian BBizarre, American Sundara, UK Pink Saalu. I have pictures of the cotton/silk mixture in white & black and can supply pictures of the items.
    I would be also be interested in buying the fabric.
    Thank you for any info you can give me.
    Jacquelyn

3. Hunting for tailored clothing in the quaint Vietnamese city of Hoi An | World News
    Hunting for tailored clothing in the quaint Vietnamese city of Hoi An | World News at |

[…] don’t always rely on photos provided by tailors. Sometimes, the fabric you provide doesn’t drape or fall the same way the […]

4. Hunting for tailored clothing in the quaint Vietnamese city of Hoi An - Travel Wire Asia
    Hunting for tailored clothing in the quaint Vietnamese city of Hoi An - Travel Wire Asia at |

5. Claudia
    Claudia at | | Reply

BLESS! I am going to Hoi An next month, spending 3 nights there in total. So glad to read this post. I took good notes with things I should consider. I think tomorrow I will buy a fashion magazine (haven’t bought one in ages) to check what’s in. Then go window shopping to check what I like 🙂

6. Phu Quoc
    Phu Quoc at | | Reply

I am in Hoi An now and things are not that cheap. I think if you want something custom, you are better off going to Bangkok. The astronomical rise in the US dollar has made everything more expensive here!

Plus the suits do not really look good.

7. Liz Jackson
    Liz Jackson at | | Reply

Hi Jo. Great article. Thank you and like you i would like to think that our order would help a family and am happy to get 90% OK garments. Are you able to let me know the name or perhaps where the tailors/family live in Hoian. We will be there end of June.Cheers, Liz

8. Linda McNabb
    Linda McNabb at | | Reply

Hi Jo

Thanks for your blog on tailors in Hoi An, very interesting and informative. I’m goung in June so will remember your tips. Thanks again