Hello there, travel friend! I’m Jo. Former Lawyer. Coffee drinker. Yoga lover. Mosquito killer. Eternal wanderer. In 2010 I quit law, bought a round-the-world ticket and kind of forgot to come back. Nomadic for 6 years, I’m now back in England but still travelling as far and as frequently as possible.
On Indiana Jo, you’ll find everything from solo female travel to city guides, country itineraries, packing lists and travel hacks. All with a bit of British humour thrown in. Find out more about me.
Recent Trips & Latest Posts
- Printable Packing List For All Trip Types
- 25 Tips for Packing Lighter
- 21 Long Haul Flight Essentials
- What To Do When You Feel Lonely Travelling Alone
- 21 Tips for Eating Out Alone
- Tips For Your First-Time Stay In A Hostel
Food and travel:
- How to Drink Tequila Like a Mexican
- 23 Traditional Jamaican Foods & Drinks
- 23 Traditional Greek Foods
- I Ate Deadly Fugu in Japan and Lived To Tell The Tale
Visit Prosecco Italy
Just one hour from Venice…I’ve visited Italy’s Prosecco region so many times, I decided to create a website dedicated to Prosecco. You can find more Italy food, drink and travel guides as well as Prosecco tours over on Visit Prosecco Italy.