1. Benjamin Asis
    Benjamin Asis at | | Reply

Thank you very much for an interesting, insightful and informative account of your experience. We are planning of going to Banaue also and this is a good help.

2. James
    James at | | Reply

Wow!! What an informative blog! It’s sorted me right out! I’m planning on doing the exact same itinerary in March! I have two queries though and am hopeful you can help me :))
    1) You did 2 days 1 night right? (It’s what i gathered from the article) Day 1 Banuae and stayed there, Day 2 daytrip to banad!?
    2) You got the 6pm bus back to Manila with Ohyami!? It wasn’t rushed and you had enough time to get back to the bus!?

I hope you enjoyed Kuala Lumpur! It’s a wonderful city!

3. JBVTours
    JBVTours at | | Reply

Jo, you got all right for Banaue . For me the Las Vegas is the best place to eat and enjoy at least a short evening. They do some jamming there to and it can be some fun.
    I would say too, anyone going to Banaue on a short trip, do the Batad Tour, its hard but really the better.
    JBVTours recently posted…JBV Tours Calendar 2014My Profile

4. Graes
    Graes at | | Reply

Hi Jo. Thank you for this travelogue. It’s exactly what I am looking for – right details and inside info. :-) Planning to go visit but only have 2 days max. I guess I would have to plan it another time to truly get the feel without being rushed?

Once again, thank you!

5. junisia
    junisia at | | Reply

i live in Batad…just contact me if you need some accomodation and tour guides..

1. Rose
      Rose at | | Reply

Hi Jo, this is a helpful blog for me.. We are planning to go to rice terraces.
      If I can contact Junisia we want her service ..thank you

6. Miriam of Adventurous Miriam
    Miriam of Adventurous Miriam at | | Reply

Great post, Jo! It’s very informative and gave me the advice I needed. Thanks :)

7. Miriam of Adventurous Miriam
    Miriam of Adventurous Miriam at | | Reply

I will :) Happy travels.
    Miriam of Adventurous Miriam recently posted…A Fairytale Danish WeddingMy Profile

8. hasan
    hasan at | | Reply

Wow, really great explaining and describe. Thanks a lot for sharing this great experince.

9. Lorna Doctor
    Lorna Doctor at | | Reply

Thanks a lot for this informative post! Shall be following these directions next month :)