1. My Travel Wish List 2014 | Indiana Jo
    My Travel Wish List 2014 | Indiana Jo at |

[…] In recent years it has become one of my favourite posts of the year – compiling my travel wish list each January. In 2012 here’s what I wished for and here’s where I hoped to go in 2013. […]

2. Yana
    Yana at | | Reply

What a great travel wish list! some of the items are on my list as well. The Trans Siberian will probably be the kick off to my own RTW…
    I will continue following 🙂

Cheers, Yana. Oooh, if you get to do the Trans Siberian trip before I do, would you please share your experience and photos with me! Happy trip planning 🙂

3. Yana
    Yana at | | Reply

That’s a great travel wish list! Some of the items are on my list as well, infact i think the Trans Siberian train will be the kick off to my RTW.

4. Gary Ward
    Gary Ward at | | Reply

Eurostar from London Paddington? Wow, that must bbe something new :-))
    Gary

Ha, good spot, Gary 🙂 I confess I’ve not been the same since they moved Eurostar from Waterloo when I had the M&S (for bubbly), Bagel store (for cream cheese & smoked salmon) dash all down to a fine art before slipping onto the train just as the doors closed!

5. Luna
    Luna at | | Reply

Wauw! I guess you’ll have to choose, but I’ll gladly join you to any of those experiences! It sounds great and i’m sure you’ll do the best of your 365 days, and we will be happy to read you!!

Thanks Luna! Mexico is always on my (unwritten) travel list so I will let you know if I stop by again this year! If you want to come along on any of my other adventures, just say 🙂